[Gluster-users] gluster status
Gandalf Corvotempesta
2017-10-12 21:59:17 UTC
How can I show the current state of a gluster cluster, like status,
replicas down, what is going on and so on ?

Something like /proc/mdstat for raid, where I can see which disks are
down, if raid is rebuilding,checking, ....

Anything similiar in gluster?
Serkan Çoban
2017-10-13 06:33:52 UTC
Which disks/bricks are down: gluster v status vol1 | grep " N "
Ongoing heals: gluster v heal info | grep "Number of entries" | grep
-v "Number of entries: 0"